Dr. Sonika Chauhan
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. (Pursuing)
Designation: Assistant Professor
Research Interests: Fracture Mechanics, Machine Design
1. Ravinder Singh, Sonika Chauhan, P.C.Gope, Fracture Behavior of Welded Aluminum Alloy at High Strain Rates, Procedia Engineering, 2017, 173: 1246-1250.
2. Ravinder Singh, Sonika Chauhan, P.C.Gope, Influence of notch radius and strain rate on the mechanical properties and fracture behavior of TIG-welded 6061 aluminum alloy, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 2016, 16(3): 513-523.
3. Sonika Chauhan, Ravinder Singh, P.C.Gope, Statistical Analysis of the Effect of Notches and Strain Rate on the Tensile Properties of Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy, Transactions of Indian Institute of Metals, 2016, 69(10): 1959-1967.
4. Sonika Chauhan, J. Chattopadhyay, B.K.Dutta, Limit Load Equations for Miniature Single Edge Notched Tensile Specimens, Transactions of Indian Institute of Metals, 2016, 69(2): 641-646.
5. Sonika Chauhan, J. Chattopadhyay, B.K.Dutta, Determination of Fatigue Properties Using Miniaturized Specimens, Transactions of Indian Institute of Metals, 2016, 69(2): 609-615.
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The College of Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.