Department : Electronics and Communication Engineering
Qualification: M.Tech./ PhD Pursuing
Designation: Assistant Professor (TEQIP-III)
Research Interests: Signal Processing
1. H. Bisht, V. M. Gadre, S. V. Kulkarni and B. Sai Ram, "A Wavelet descriptor model of hysteresis loop phenomena," in IET Electric Power Applications, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 2179-2186, 11 2020, doi: 10.1049/iet-epa.2020.0363.
2. Yash Sanghvi, Hrishitosh Bisht, Uday K. Khankhoje, V. M. Gadre, and S. V. Kulkarni, "Iteratively reweighted ℓ1−ℓ2 norm minimization using wavelets in inverse scattering: publisher’s note," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 37, 889-889 (2020)
3. Bisht, H. and Singh, R.K., 2012, December. A novel simulation method using stateflow for DC-DC converters. In 2012 2nd International Conference on Power, Control and Embedded Systems (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
1. IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and RF Conference (IMaRC) 2019
2. Webinar on Big Data and Covid19: Technologies and Applications
3. Webinar on “Microwave Imaging”
4. Accreditation: Let’s make it more effective
5. Enhancement of Testing and Consultancy in the Institute
6. Healthcare Advancement in COVID-19
7. Machine Vision and Digital Twins using Embedded AI and Tiny ML
8. Using Open Educational resources (OER) for creating courses
9. Short-term course under TEQIP-III on Advanced Pedagogies: Active Learning & Digital Tools
10. 2 Week course on Digital Transformation in Teaching Learning Process
11. 2 Week course on Digital Transformation in Teaching Learning Process
12. Training on Python 3.4.3
13. The growing role of IOT in Latest Technological Trends
14. The growing role of IOT in Covid-19 and Health Care
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The College of Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.