Department : Electronics and Communication Engineering
Designation: Assistant Professor (TEQIP-III)
Research Interests: Wireless Communication
1. Kumar, R. and Chauhan, S.S., 2020. Physical layer security for space–time-block-coded MIMO system in Rician fading in the presence of imperfect feedback. Wireless Networks, pp.1-9.
2. Kumar, R. and Chauhan, S.S., 2020. Physical layer security for multiuser multi‐eavesdropper multi‐input multi‐output (MIMO) system in the presence of imperfect feedback. International Journal of Communication Systems, 33(17), p.e4604.
3. Kumar, R. and Chauhan, S.S., 2018. Secrecy analysis of MRT/RAS system under Nakagami-m fading channels in the presence of imperfect channel state information. AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 85, pp.68-73.
4. Kumar, R. and Chauhan, S.S., 2018. Secrecy analysis of alamouti scheme using feedback-rate efficient transmit antenna selection with robust error performance in the presence of feedback errors. AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 96, pp.40-47.
1. Trends and challenges in wireless communication and digital processing in National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
2. Advanced Pedagogy on Digital Tools in Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi on 024-28 June, 2019.
1. Project Title: PLS performance analysis of MUS-MIMO system in the presence of imperfect channel state information (ICSI)
Starting Date: 2019-06-18
Duration: one year
Status: On Going
Disclaimer: The facts published on this website are for immediate information only and no legal claim can be made for any damage caused by using the content of this site. The College of Technology reserves the right to change the information published on this site at any point of time without prior or further notification.